Contact Gardner Animal Hospital
We would love to hear from you! You can complete this form for general questions or comments.
However, it is best to click the Make An Appointment button to schedule an appointment. Login into your Pet Portal for:
- Access your pet’s medical records
- View upcoming services due
- View scheduled appointments
- Request an appointment time or request a prescription refill
"*" indicates required fields
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
If your pet is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, contact us as soon as possible. To contact a doctor when the office is closed, call the normal office number and the answering service will have the doctor on call phone you, usually within 5 minutes. However, should the doctor be unable to contact you promptly, you may be referred to our area emergency clinic (Blue Pearl)
- Call the hospital and let them know you’re coming. This will help them prepare their emergency team.
- Don’t give your pet any medication without first checking with your veterinarian. Many common human medications can be toxic to pets.
- Be careful handling an injured pet. Even the most gentle pet may bite or scratch when hurt. Use a carrier to transport your cat. Dogs may be transported using a heavy blanket or flattened cardboard as a stretcher.
- If your pet has eaten something potentially toxic, please bring the substance with you.
- Please bring any medications your pet is currently taking.
Unsure if this is an emergency? Click here for some helpful information.
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.